Coconut water is the ultimate thirst quencher and offers a tasty alternative to water.
This pure liquid is packed with nutrients that yield an array of health benefits. Coconut water is low in calories, naturally fat and cholesterol free, with more potassium than 4 bananas. Here are 7 Benefits of Coconut Water:
– weight loss as it suppresses appetite and makes you feel full.
– application of coconut water has the ability to clear up and tone the skin. It also moisturizes the skin from within if ingested orally and eliminates large amounts of oil.
– settles your stomach if you have a hangover and it replaces valuable electrolytes.
– Aids in digestion because of high level of fibre.
– Coconut water is an excellent replacement when rehydrating the body with 294 mg of potassium and 5 mg of natural sugar per glass. Sodium count is only 25 mg.
– Reduces blood pressure, because a disproportionate level of electrolytes can result in it being high. Coconut water can be used as a balancing mechanism.
– Coconut water is rich in nutrients, as it contains 5 essential electrolyes that are present in the body. These include calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and sodium.