Improving your health and fitness is best achieved by adding healthy nutritional habits into your everyday routine. These habits we’ve outlined below are easy to include in your daily regimen and, over time, can create long-lasting improvements to your health and life.
TIMING IS ESSENTIAL
1. Don’t skip breakfast. Be sure to eat a balanced breakfast or meal replacement shake within one hour of waking up.
2. To keep your energy levels on an even keel, avoid unhealthy food cravings and ensure balanced nutrition throughout your day, be sure to eat at least once every 4 hours.
3. As a general rule, don’t eat after 7 p.m.
BE MINDFUL AS YOU EAT
4. Distracted eating can lead to overeating. Turn off the TV, put away the books and magazines and concentrate on savoring each bite of your meal. As a rule of thumb, stop eating just as you begin to feel full. If you are following our suggestion to eat something every 4 hours, and don’t feel hungry, eat only 2-3 ounces of protein and/or 1 cup of raw vegetables.
5. Wait at least 30 minutes after eating before working on your water intake goal. If you drink water throughout the day, stop 30 minutes before you are going to eat again.
6. Be sure to add at least 3 tablespoons of healthy fat coconut oil a day to your diet. There are flavored and unflavored versions readily available in the market that allows for all taste preferences.
CREATE HEALTHY HABITS
7. Cleanse and detoxify your system by taking one scoop of Restoriix first thing in the morning when you get up. Go about your normal morning routine, and then eat breakfast 30 minutes later.
8. Make it a morning habit to take 2 Omega Q and your Optimals supplements right before breakfast. Make it an evening habit to take 2 Omega Q and your Optimals supplements with dinner.
9. Try eating safe starches earlier in the day so that you have several active hours remaining in the day to burn up any extra sugar from the starch so it doesn’t get sent to fat storage.
10. End each day by taking 1 scoop of Restoriix before bed.
By implementing these easy and effective actions in your daily routine, you will quickly create a solid foundation supporting long-lasting weight loss, improved health and overall wellness in your life.